Corporate Finance Advisory Services
B/D Solutions is pleased to announce the addition of its Corporate Finance Advisory Division to broaden the menu of services we offer our clients in the brokerage and financial services industries.
Based on the requests from our clients to help solve specific problems with corporate finance-related issues, we have added key adjunct personnel to our staff to form an Advisory Services Division which will provide clients with the following support:
Mergers and Acquisitions of Financial Services
- Acquisitions, mergers and sales of Broker/Dealers, RIAs, Trust Companies, and other related businesses
- Valuations for all-or-part of financial services companies
- Evaluations of potential operations and compliance risk
Due Diligence and Corporate Finance Advisory
- Independent evaluation of private issuers and private offerings
- Advising on structure, pricing, marketing of private offerings
- Fairness opinions for contemplated transactions
Troubleshooting and Turnaround Assistance
- Evaluation of troubled situations
- Development of turnaround strategies and options
- Third party representation in troubled situations
Capital Sourcing for Financial Services Companies
- Advisory services for increasing or restructuring capitalization
- Assistance in sourcing equity and debt capital
B/D Solutions has been asked by many independent broker/dealers and other financial services firms to assist with corporate finance issues when they do not have the “in house” staff to handle the matter. B/D Solutions can assist, on a cost-effective basis, with the specialized corporate finance situations encountered by independent broker/dealers. We provide these services on a “rapid response” basis, or as needed and appropriate to the situation– without “overkill” or over-the-top costs – but always with quality experience and professionalism.
B/D Solutions understands better than anyone else does the specialized needs of the independent financial services market. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you or one of your clients has a corporate finance-related issue or problem.