Consulting fees are based on the experience and expertise of the consultant, as well as the scope of the project. Our fees are generally lower than the hourly rate charged by a law firm or Certified Public Accountant, and you get the benefit of a long-term solution to your specific needs.
Please contact us for specific information on consulting fees.
- Airfare - Best available fares. Reasonable effort to fly major airlines and take advantage of advance ticketing
- Accommodations - Median price and quality in proximity to work location
- Car Rental - Midsize or intermediate, only when required
- Meals - One dinner per day. Breakfast and lunch not billed to the client
- Miscellaneous - Supplies and materials billed at cost
- Other expenses - As agreed upon